HOOP-LA! A team-building experience to remember
Build your team … And help our team. Make it your business to make a difference. The profits from this workshop go to help disadvantaged young people in east London.
NASSA is now running a basketball corporate workshop.
So let us use our basketball knowledge and skills to support your business effectiveness.
We have developed it in partnership with our local partners, including Tate & Lyle Sugars, ExCeL, London City Airport,, DTCC and Moody’s.
NASSA’s workshop is different because:
- NASSA coaches are used to making a difference
- Basketball is our means of offering analysis and guidance
- We adapt our workshop to your specific needs and we won’t rush you
- You will have fun together; failure on the court is no problem if you learn lessons for next time
- We are only 15 minutes from Canary Wharf. Take the DLR or we’ll come and collect you in the NASSA minibus..
Business and basketball share common denominators.
- They both require a serious commitment to hard work
- Success depends upon teamwork
- Communication is vital
- Innovation and imagination add the creative spark that makes a difference
- Cool decision-making and performing under pressure is vital
- Confidence improves performance
- They both have to appeal to their audience. Winning counts!
To help teamwork and communication, activities include blindfolding a team member and getting the team to instruct them how to shoot a basket.
To help problem solving, exercises include introducing a time-pressured scenario with restrictions. For example, six people have to get the ball from one end of the court to the other in five seconds. They can analyse their performance in between attempts.
“The two main benefits from the workshop were teambuilding through interacting with colleagues on an informal basis and reinforcement of the key business principles of communication, teamwork and leadership. I would very strongly recommend that this be made more widely available.”
London City Airport (LCA)
Location: University of East London (UEL) SportsDock E16 2RD
NASSA Head Coach Chris Facey - UK Community Coach of the Year
Natasha Hart MBE – NASSA Founder
Format: For up to 16 people. Competition or Co-operation – work together in teams or as a whole group. Choose the format that works for you.
Requirements: Trainers, T-shirt, Shorts or Jogging Bottoms, Towel, Energy
Half-day: Standard workshop, 3 Hours, £800
Full day: 4 x 2-Hour workshops, 8 Hours, £1,500
The profits from this workshop go to help disadvantaged young people in east London.
“A great way of combining improving teamwork and leadership skills in a fun environment. Very useful workshop going beyond just the physical exercise.”
To book or for more information, please contact Natasha Hart MBE
on 07947 401616
or email: email@example.com